Servings: 15 cookies
Total Time: 12 hours (include setting time overnight)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
What You’ll Need:
1/3 cup of honey
½ cup of almond milk
3-4 tbsp of cocoa powder (depending if you want more of a peanut taste or a chocolate taste)
½ cup of peanut butter
3 cups of old-fashioned oats
*optional* 1 scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- Heat the honey, almond milk, and cocoa powder in a saucepan on medium heat. Stir the mixture occasionally until the mixture has come to a boil.
- Add the peanut butter. Let peanut butter melt before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- If you decide to add the protein powder, this is the time to add it. Mix it well.
- Lastly, add the oats. Mix it until well combined.
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet. Form mixture into individual cookies and place them onto the wax paper
- Put cookie sheet into the refrigerator to set, preferably overnight.
- Once it is done, you can place it on a plate and display it or eat it. Enjoy!