Coffee Banana Smoothie
Ingredients: ¾-1 cup of fresh brewed coffee, one banana peeled, 1-2 tbsp. of sugar, 1 ½ French vanilla yogurt, and one drop of vanilla extract
- 30 minutes before making this smoothie, place coffee in a shallow pan and put in the freezer.
- Slice banana and put it in the freezer as well.
- After your ingredients have chilled, combine the coffee, banana and sugar and put it in the blender. Blend until smooth, then add the yogurt, and the drop of vanilla extract.
Pineapple Banana Smoothie
Ingredients: 4-6 ice cubes, one large banana sliced, ¼ pineapple cut into chunks, and one cup of pineapple juice or apple juice
- Grab all the ingredients, drop the banana in the blender first, then the pineapple, then the ice cubes, and finally the pineapple or apple juice.
- Blend until smooth, and top it off with a cherry.
Oatmeal Banana Smoothie
*The right smoothie for a powered and balanced breakfast. Drink this smoothie before your exercise routines and you’ll have more energy than ever.
Ingredients: 2 medium sized bananas, 6 ice cubes, 1/3 Greek plain yogurt, ½ cup of cooked oatmeal, and 1/3 of almonds
- Pour all of these ingredients in a blender pouring the ice last, and blend on high for 30 seconds until smooth.
Ingredients: 2 medium sized bananas, 3 cups of ice cubes, one cup of milk or vanilla yogurt, ½ whole lemon to squeeze, and one tbsp. of honey
- Pour all the ingredients in a blender pouring the ice cubes last, blend on high for 30 seconds until smooth.