By: Katie Shear
Spring break is here! A whole week without school?! What should you do?
In the beginning of the week you can do your homework so you can get that out of the way and have a fun filled week, without worrying about when to do your homework. Then, you can plan what you’re going to during the week with your friends. Here are some possible options for each day of the week:
- Start your homework so that you have the rest of the week to relax. It might seem boring and a drag, but it will be worth it once you are done.
- Go to downtown San Francisco. Head out to Westfield mall and do some shopping. Afterwards, you can walk over to the Metreon and eat some delicious food, and then maybe catch a movie or walk around outside in the Yerba Buena Gardens.
- Go the beach and have a picnic with some food, snacks, and drinks and just spend the day in the sun. Well that is if it’s sunny, and hopefully it will be.
- Go to the gym.Go for a run around the lake or on the beach or anywhere with a good view. Go on a walk, bike ride, or swimming if you know a nearby pool. Just try to stay active!
- Go bowling with some friends. Have a friendly completion. For example, whoever loses buys the winner a drink or lunch.
- Saturday: Go to Fisherman’s wharf/Pier 39. Get some clam chowder at Boudin or some mini donuts and do a little shopping and sightseeing.
- And lastly, you can spend Sunday with your family and have a Sunday Family Fun-Day!
These are just some fun options for you to do, but of course they don’t have be exactly what was listed. Have an exciting and fun-filled spring break!